Rhod Gilbert Jokes
Rhod Gilbert Jokes in 3 words
Spot on Grumpy
I love Rhod’s delivery, the repressed anger and the take on the human condition. So, read these out loud in your best Welsh accent for best comic effect.
Rhod Gilbert Jokes Top 5
1. “When I was in prison I played football for the stalkers. When one of us would go for the ball, we’d all go. There was no one looking for space.”
2. [On anger management groups] “Imagine being in a room filled with losers.”
3. “In the Bible, God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights. That’s a pretty good summer for us in Wales. That’s a hosepipe ban waiting to happen.”
4. “A spa hotel? It’s like a normal hotel, only in reception there’s a picture of a pebble.”
5. “I was eight before I realised you could take a Kagoule off.”
25 Classic short jokes and one-liners to waste a bit of time on.