Spike Milligan Jokes
Spike Milligan Jokes in 4 words
The Granddaddy of Mirth
Spike Milligan is a genius, a poet, a writer and performer.
What madness is this? It’s Spike Milligan you fool! He had all the gifts for comedy and a vast reservoir of words. He suffered badly from depression and mania. Today they’d most likely lock him up. Isn’t ‘today’ stupid?
Spike Milligan Jokes Top 10
1. “My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.”
2. “Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?.”
3. “We haven’t got a plan so nothing can go wrong!”
4. “A signature always reveals a man’s character – and sometimes even his name.”
5. “All men are cremated equal.”
6. “I don’t mind dying. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”
7. “His vibrato sounded like he was driving a tractor over a ploughed field with weights tied to his scrotum.”
8. “Money can’t buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery. “
9. “A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree.”
10. “I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.”
Bless you Spike,
25 Classic short jokes and one-liners to waste a bit of time on.