Victoria Wood Top One Liner Jokes
Victoria Wood in 5 words
Gentle-Sharpness, Warm, Funny, Glorious
Victoria Wood is a treasure we can share and capable of being funny in the most humane manner. What a delight it is to see and hear her perform.
6 Victoria Wood Jokes
- I thought Coq au Vin was love in a lorry.
- My children won’t even eat chips because some know-all bastard at school told them a potato was a vegetable.
- I once went to one of those parties where everyone throws their car keys into the middle of the room. I don’t know who got my moped but I’ve been driving that Peugeot for years.
- My boyfriend had a sex manual but he was dyslexic. I was lying there and he was looking for my vinegar.
- If God had meant them to be lifted and separated, He would have put one on each shoulder.
- I’ve got a degree, does that mean I have to spend my life with intellectuals? I’ve also got a life-saving certificate, but I don’t spend my evenings diving for a rubber brick with my pyjamas on.
Here’s 25 More Classic One Liners
Here’s 101 Short Jokes