Edinburgh Fringe One Liner Winner
Top 10 Short Jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe
Congratulations to Stewart Francis’s for winning the best joke at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe as chosen by a public vote organised by that comedy demon channel, Dave.
So here is the top 10 one liners from The Fringe in reverse order:-
10. “”My mum’s so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics for pessimism… she wouldn’t fancy her chances.”
9. “I waited an hour for my starter so I complained: ‘It’s not rocket salad.”
8. “I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!”
7. “Pornography is often frowned upon, but that’s only because I’m concentrating.”
6. “”I took part in the sun tanning Olympics – I just got Bronze.”
5. “I’m a good friend with 25 letters of the alphabet… I don’t know Y.”
4. “You know you’re working class when your TV is bigger than your book case.”
3. “I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister.”
2. “”Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. ”
1.“”You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks.”
You can see more on the BBC Website.