Yo Momma Jokes, Translated into Proper English
Yo Momma, Jokes in Plain English
Yo Momma’ Jokes, or excuses for insulting Mummies, are translated here into proper English, so that we, the English can fully understand. Now that’s bollocks…
Here you go…
Top 5 Yo Momma Jokes Translated
1. “Yo mama’s so big, they had to paint a stripe down her back to see if she was walking or rolling.”
ENGLISH: Your mother is rather overweight and so it is rather hard to establish if a) she is walking or b) rolling, so wouldn’t be a fun idea to paint a stripe down her back.
2. “Yo mama’s so skinny, she can see out the peephole with both eyes.”
ENGLISH: Your lovely mother needs to put on some weight. I see that she can look through a security peephole (and it’s a jolly good idea to think about security) she can actually see through that tiny hole with both eyes. I know, an exaggeration but she should look after herself.
3. “Yo momma so stupid she studied for a drug test!”
ENGLISH: Well, that’s plain rude. I’m not translating that! It endorses the drugs culture.
4. “Yo momma so old when I asked for her ID she handed me a rock.”
ENGLISH: One doesn’t talk about a lady’s age.
5. “Your Momma is so fat, mountain lions sleep on her titties.”
ENGLISH: Your mother’s breasts, the ones that nurtured you and gave you life are rather large, so large in fact, that Mountain Lions can take a little doze on their pink peaks. Cute.