10 Things We Know This Week – 3
This week is mainly concerned with the weather, freedom of expression and the very large United States of America.
1. It snows in winter.
2. Julian Assange is a free man who likes free women.
3. Captain Beefheart wasn’t a butcher…well…
4. Cage Against the Machine is the new national anthem.
5. An ‘Immigration Cap’ doesn’t fit all.
6. Piers Morgan is big in America, like irony.
7. Gordon Brown is the new ‘Misery Czar.’
8. The House of Lords has been converted into a salt mine.
9. Matt Cardle is jolly nice.
10. Nick Clegg was educated rather expensively a bit like David Cameron and they take education for granted.
What else happened this week? Drop us a line if you have a suggestion; visit our BitComedy contact page.